AIMCO's local market expertise is a product of more than 20 years in the Saudi Arabian insurance industry. This expertise is complemented by the skills and resources provided by AIMCO's technical support partner, Willis Limited, the London based professional services firm and the third largest insurance intermediary in the world.
This partnership enables AIMCO, along with Willis offices in Bahrain and Dubai, to play an integral part in the Willis International Network in providing risk management, risk transfer, and specialised consultancy services, which include full access to the latest products and services available in the international insurance market.
AIMCO is an insurance intermediary whose primary role is to assist clients in placing appropriate insurance and/or risk management protection for the principal exposures facing their business. In addition to the leverage it is able to offer in negotiations with insurers, its knowledge of the exposures faced enables it to tailor specific insurance policies to meet the precise needs of clients.
To provide the services identified, its staff are skilled in the:
- Identification and evaluation of risk,
- Marketing of client specific insurance policies,
- Provision of day to day servicing of these insurance policies (including claims handling),
- Review of contractual terms and conditions, and
- Provision of risk management techniques
Its current portfolio includes a number of local and international corporate clients, as well as large public sector corporations. The principal risks handled include the following:
- All types of property and casualty risks
- Employee benefit type coverages including medical
- Aviation and construction risks
- Traditional personal lines insurances
- Marine hull, cargo and liability risks
- Protection and indemnity
- Offshore and on-shore property
- Operators' extra expense