Baku - Azerbaijan
The Crescent Beach Hotel is located on the shores of the Caspian Sea with direct access to over 400 meters of private beach. Situated on the south side of the Silk Road City, the Hotel is just 15 minutes by complimentary air-conditioned mini bus to the center of Baku, Fountain Square and the historical Old City and Maidens' Tower, and is conveniently located next to fascinating sites such as the ancient cave drawings, mud volcano, mosques and bazaars.
A business traveler designed the Hotel, so it includes many features required to conduct commerce on the road, often overlooked elsewhere. The Hotel offers:
- 262 spacious rooms with very large work desks.
- Access to Internet and E-mail services, as well as first class communications equipment.
- Extensive meeting rooms and conference facilities, as well as state of the art presentation equipment.
Uniquely the Hotel is self-sufficient from the city for a number of essential basic functions (including power), and has a wireless communications back-up system so guests are never out of contact.
The Hotel also has a number of leisure facilities for those travellers who want to unwind:
- A modern indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- The largest gymnasium in Baku having over 40 pieces of American work-out equipment
- Two saunas
- Three squash courts
- Tennis courts
- Snooker and billiard room
- A multitude of boating and water sports equipment, including jet skis, windsurfers, Laser boats, scuba, paragliding, fishing and water-skiing
A range of themed restaurants and bars within the Hotel complex, ideal for entertaining clients and colleagues alike.