Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
The Crescent Beach Hotel is located on the shores of the Caspian Sea with direct access to over 400 meters of private beach. Situated on the south side of the Silk Road City, the Hotel is just 15 minutes by complimentary air-conditioned mini bus to the center of Baku, Fountain Square and the historical Old City and Maidens' Tower, and is conveniently located next to fascinating sites such as the ancient cave drawings, a mud volcano, mosques and bazaars.
As our hotel was originally designed by a traveling businessman, it includes many features required to conduct commerce on the road, often overlooked elsewhere. The Crescent Beach Hotel offers:
- 262 spacious rooms with very large work desks.
- All around Internet access
- Extensive meeting rooms and conference facilities, as well as state of the art presentation equipment
The hotel has its own back-up systems (power and communications) to ensure that our guests are never out of contact.
We also have a number of leisure facilities for those travelers who want to unwind:
- A modern indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- The largest gymnasium in Baku with over 40 pieces of American equipment
- Two saunas
- Three squash courts
- Tennis courts
- Snooker and billiard room
- Boating and water sports equipment, including jet skis, windsurfers, laser boats, scuba, paragliding, fishing and water-skiing
A range of themed restaurants and bars are located within the hotel complex, ideal for entertaining clients and colleagues alike.
We hope to see you in Baku soon!