Rezayat Trading's objective is to provide quality products for the oil, gas and petrochemical industries, utilities and the private sector from our network of world-wide offices, through principals who are market leaders in their sector.
Rezayat's Commercial Division is based in Al Khobar with branch offices in Riyadh and Jeddah. The offices are staffed by an experienced multi-national sales force of civil, electrical, mechanical and chemical engineers, supported by branch offices in the USA, UK, Kuwait, UAE, and the Far East. Rezayat undertakes the vital role of representing principals in trading activities to meet the requirements of our clients in various sectors of the Saudi Arabian market place.
Rezayat's Commercial Division possesses wide and varied experience in the representation of reputable manufacturers and service providers, and can offer a complete procurement and supply service for a wide range of oilfield equipment and materials, including marine protection testing, corrosion protection, wireline and completion, mud engineering, pipe inspection, cementing, coil tubing drilling, conventional coil tubing, acidising, fracturing, nitrogen services, pollution control, mechanical, electrical, architectural, civil and water technology products.
Among the principals we represent in Saudi Arabia are:
- Surface Engineered Products: Anti-coking system providing high levels of resistance to carburisation in furnaces.
- Burton Corblin: Oil-free reciprocating gas compressors
- Adams Armaturen: Valves from 100 mm to 2000 mm
- ASEP BV: Wireline equipment and services
- Geveke Werktuigbouw: Package pump sets
- A B Pharos Marine Ltd: Marine navigational equipment, buoys, moorings
- BMT Marine Information Systems: Digital tidal atlas, wave modelling, oil spill equipment, under keel clearance monitors
- Cameron Willis: Choke control valves with injection and gas lifts
- Hattersley Newman Hender: Gate, check, globe, butterfly and HVAC bronze and cast iron valves
- Howden Fans: Industrial fans, heat exchangers, smoke and dust extractors
- Marlow Ropes: Marine and industrial ropes, offshore mooring equipment, buoys, fenders and Viking nets
- P C Richardson & Co: High level access and maintenance, chimneys, lightning conductors, flare stacks, etc.
- Stirling Lloyd Products: Coatings for new and existing concrete, steel and brick structures for potable water a sewage applications
- Terram: Geotextiles for foundations, landscaping and irrigation, marine works and roofing
- Pneumatic Products: Compressed air and gas purification systems, air and gas dryers
- Viking Johnson: Couplings, adapters, dismantling joints and other accessories for pipe jointing systems
- Vikoma International: Marine and industrial oil spill and pollution control equipment
- Winn & Coales (Denso): Pipe wrap, protective coatings for onshore and offshore applications
- Wellhead Inc: Wellheads, Christmas trees, manual gate valves, chokes and shutdown systems
- Aqua-Chem Inc: MED, MSF and vapour compression desalination units and process evaporators
- Cooper Turbocompressor: Oil-free centrifugal compressors
- Membrane Technology: Membrane process recovering monomers
- Reef Industries: Terra warning tapes
- Tubacex Tubos: Stainless steel seamless tubes and pipes