Saudi Arabian Engineering Company Limited (SAECO), offers comprehensive, cost-effective and high quality solution support for the power generation operations and maintenance, oil & gas, utilities and petrochemical industries.
SAECO is engaged in: Rehabilitation, revamping, retrofitting, repair, refurbishment and relocation of power plants, process plants and other industries.
Founded 35 years ago, SAECO operates through multiple locations facilities, offering its clients one-stop shop with unmatched reliability and outstanding value.
With an expanded infrastructure, technical partnership arrangements and strategic alliance with the leading multinational companies all over, SAECO's personnel thrive in tackling new and challenging technical problems. While each day brings forth yet another challenge, SAECO’s customer focused approach continues to be its strength.
SAECO's team of experienced engineers, qualified supervisors and highly skilled technicians work in harmony with both clients and end users to meet their varying requirements and provide comprehensive solutions to their problems.
SAECO scope of services covers the following:
Mechanical Services Workshop
- Gas turbine component repairs
- Valves and actuators overhaul, repair and testing
- Rotating equipment overhaul and repairs
- Bearing rebabbitting
- Machining and fabrication services
- Diesel engine and accessories overhaul & repair
- Spare parts support
- DCS, system control package, AVR's, protection relays and SCADA
- Gas turbine, steam turbine and generator major inspections and overhauls
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and start-up
- Hydro testing and site calibration
- Plant shutdowns and annual Inspections & maintenance
- Third party calibration:
- Test & measuring Instruments
- Process control instruments
- Repair, overhaul and proving of flow meters
- Fabrication and repair of remote seal assemblies
- Instrumentation solutions
SAECO's clientele include:
- Saudi Aramco
- Saudi Electricity Company
- Saline Water Conversion Corporation
- SABIC Industries
- Project contractors and consultants