International Tank & Pipe Company (INTAP) is in the business of the supply and application of industrial anti-corrosion systems and solutions.
INTAP's coating plant is ideally located in Mina Abdullah Industrial Zone close to nearby refineries, KOC, PIC, Equate and Joint Operations. With over 160 employees, a total plant area of 16,000 m2(asphalted and partly enclosed), and modern coating equipment and cranage, INTAP is ideally positioned to address the anti-corrosion needs of its customers.
INTAP's major activities are:
- Sand blasting/shot blasting and wrapping and coating
- Fireproof protection systems
- Insulation systems
- Supply and application of heat shrinkable sleeves on weld joints
- Valve testing services
Shot blasting, wrapping and coating:
- Shot blasting of pipes, plates, structures, pressure vessels, fuel storage tanks, truck mounted fuel carriers, spheres etc, fully automated shot blasting machinery for processing pipes up to 60 inches in diameter and up to 1000 m2 per day.
- Coating application (airless spray) of all metal pipes, plates, structures, pressure vessels, fuel storage tanks etc. Coating is done internally as well as externally.
- All pipes are blasted internally using controlled spin head blast systems followed by spin head airless spraying.
- Internal coating of pipes of up to 90 inches in diameter.
- Automated wrapping machine is capable of wrapping pipes of up to 54 inches indiameter externally, and up to 600 m2 per day.
Scaffolding, fire proofing and insulation work carried out on site.