Update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now
International Tank & Pipe Company (INTAP) specializes in the supply and application of industrial anti-corrosion systems and solutions.
INTAP's coating plant is ideally located in Mina Abdullah Industrial Zone close to nearby refineries such as KOC, PIC, and with over 160 employees, a total plant area of 16,000 m2 and modern coating equipment and cranage.
INTAP's major activities are:
- Sand blasting/shot blasting and wrapping and coating
- Fireproof protection systems
- Insulation systems
- Supply and application of heat shrinkable sleeves on weld joints
- Valve testing services
- Shot blasting of pipes, plates, structures, pressure vessels, fuel storage tanks, truck mounted fuel carriers, spheres, fully automated shot blasting machinery for processing pipes up to 60 inches in diameter and up to 1000 m2 per day.
- Coating application (airless spray) of all metal pipes, plates, structures, pressure vessels, fuel storage tanks, etc. Coating is done internally as well as externally.
- All pipes are blasted internally using controlled spin head blast systems followed by spin head airless spraying.
- Internal coating of pipes of up to 90 inches in diameter.
- Automated wrapping machine is capable of wrapping pipes of up to 54 inches in diameter externally, and up to 600 m2 per day.